This website is owned and operated by Gowest Gold Ltd. (“Gowest“). By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Website Protected by Copyright
Other materials on this website not originally produced by Gowest (some audio, video, trademarks, etc.) are copyrighted by their respective creators/owners and appear here either by permission, example or as public domain reference material.
Currency of Website
Gowest updates the information on this website regularly. However, such information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Gowest and Gowest cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information at all times and assumes no responsibility in this regard.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. These statements relate to future events or Gowest’s future performance. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to: (i) the future financial or operating performance of Gowest and its projects; (ii) the future price of gold or other metal prices; (iii) the estimation of mineral resources; (iv) proposed capital expenditures; (v) proposed operating and exploration expenditures; (vi) the costs and timing of future exploration and mine development activities; (vii) the success of exploration activities; (viii) permitting timelines and requirements; (ix) Gowest’s requirements for additional capital, (x) government regulation of mining operations; (xi) environmental risks; (xii) title disputes or claims; and (xiii) the possible outcome of regulatory matters. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates”, or “believes” or variations of such words and phrases (including negative variations), or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Gowest to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward- looking statements. Such factors include, among others:
- the reliance of Gowest on a limited number of properties;
- the inherent speculative nature and hazards associated with exploration, development and production activities;
- assumptions regarding the need for further financing and related to the cost, timing or available of such financing;
- the hazards and risks normally encountered in mineral exploration and development and limitations of insurance coverage;
- uncertainties related to Gowest’s resource estimates, which are based on detailed estimates and assumptions;
- risks that Gowest’s title to its material mineral properties could be challenged;
- uncertainties with respect to the data generated by exploration work previously carried out by geologists employed by others;
- the assumption of Gowest that it will be able to obtain permits and other authorizations it requires on a timely basis;
- uncertainties related to fluctuations in commodity prices and, in particular, gold prices;
- uncertainties related to actual capital costs, sustaining capital costs, engineering and construction schedules, operating costs and expenditures, production schedules and economic returns;
- risks associated with Gowest being subject to environmental laws and government regulation;
- risks related to Gowest’s ability to attract and retain personnel;
- risks related to competition;
- uncertainties related to the acquisition of additional mineral rights;
- the lack of mineral production or earnings history of Gowest;
- uncertainties related to recent market events and general economic conditions; and
- risks related to legal proceedings.
Although Gowest has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results to differ from those anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Disclosure of Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources
Readers are advised that National Instrument 43-101 of the Canadian Securities Administrators requires that each category of mineral reserves and mineral resources be reported separately. Readers should refer to the technical report(s) filed by Gowest in respect of its material properties and other continuous disclosure documents filed by Gowest available at www.sedar.com, for this detailed information, which is subject to the qualifications and notes set forth therein.
Cautionary Note to United States Investors Concerning Estimates of Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resources
This website uses the terms “Measured”, “Indicated” and “Inferred” Resources. United States investors are advised that while such terms are recognized and required by Canadian regulations, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission does not recognize them. “Inferred Mineral Resources” have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence, and as to their economic and legal feasibility. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of an Inferred Mineral Resource will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Under Canadian rules, estimates of Inferred Mineral Resources may not form the basis of feasibility or other economic studies. United States investors are cautioned not to assume that all or any part of Measured or Indicated Mineral Resources will ever be converted into Mineral Reserves. United States investors are also cautioned not to assume that all or any part of an Inferred Mineral Resource exists, or is economically or legally mineable.
Exclusion of Liability
Gowest shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained in this website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third party websites linked to this website;
- any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website; and
- any other matter connected with this website; even if Gowest is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Gowest Not Responsible for Linked Websites
Gowest provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Gowest monitors or endorses these websites. Accordingly, Gowest accepts no responsibility for such websites.
Website is Provided as a Service Only
This website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Gowest to that effect. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to Gowest and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Gowest securities.
Gowest’s website does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. Gowest does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the website, the types of browsers used and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. This information is used only for internal purposes.